Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hell Yeah! Let's do it!

Hello my lovely’s sexy Sage here!

WOW it’s the exciting race season once again and I cannot wait to push all the fashion boundaries! Winter racing is that time of year where women get the chance to showcase their true flare and take a sneaky peek with what’s on offer with all the trends this season.


Winter racing is the perfect time of year in north Queensland with those picture perfect blue skies, stunning cool days and that delicious regional food and wine. Love love love it!!

And one event I’ve yet to experience is the Burdekin Growers Race Day- Sat May 19th! I have heard so many vivid stories about this event, one of which I read from Petticoat Lane a local vintage store who went along for the judging honours last year  Style Revelation Check it out.

One thing to keep in mind is to have some sort of itinerary. This has to be meticulously and strategically planned and can’t be misjudged or your whole race experience could be a disaster ....don’t make me tell you about my ordeal walking over 20kms in high heels (drunk as 10 skunks) back from the race course because I didn’t think a head!

My plan is as follows:

Outfit sorted- Winter racing gloves, gorgeous hat, closed in heels, a pair of sexy stockings and of course my winter colour palette a MUST!

Tickets to the big day CHECK!
With the Watermark selling me a fabulous package! $150.00 and my WHOLE DAY is coordinated by the Watermark team.
Includes:

·         Gourmet breakfast with the chefs ornate canapés

·         Exclusive bus that leaves from Watermark at 11.15am

·         I receive my free entry into the races

·         Access into the ultimate Queens Hotel Marquee

·         Finger food and a four hour beverage package for all my bubbly requirements (this does include beer and RTD’s)

·         Then a very cheeky pub crawl back to Townsville to party the night away!!

So get the girls together or boys (IF THEY MUST COME) do something a little more special for the Burdekin Race Day!

Now you have to book in advance!! The lovely Lissa from the Watermark can help you out there enquiries@watermarktownsville.com.au or phone 4724 4281

Kisses Sage x



Become a Google Follower or Email Subscriber and you go in the draw to win our exclusive prizes and cash give aways! You have to be in it to win it!!

2 Tickets into Consortium to see Parachute Youth Friday night! Sign up today and WIN WIN WIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment