2) When did you know you wanted to be a professional fighter?
“At the age of seven. Silly as this sounds I think it was at the precise moment when rocky defeated Ivan Drago” Michael laughs. “Seriously though this is why I was nicknamed Rocky for my first 15 professional fights”
3) Why the move to the states?
“Moving to the states has been the biggest challenge of my life, but a challenge I’m taking head on, nobody was ever going to come to my backyard and fight.”
4) Best or worst advice ever taken?
“No pain no gain. The key to staying focused is to look at it from an outsider’s perspective you can put the hard work in now, achieve results or do nothing and get nothing done.”
7) What pisses you off the most?
11) When was your “I’ve made it” moment?
13) What’s your trademark or trait that gets you noticed?
“Whatta you lookin at!!!!!!!” and also my Sparta helmet. At my last fight in Australia there were some fans wearing replicas, I loved it, this gets me motivated!!”
15) Is it true you have been inducted into a hall of fame, tell me about that.