Here's a bit of Cocobongo motivation and advice I love.....
All of us need to set certain goals, have a plan and stick to it....
You may want to loose weight or you may want to start a new venture, what ever it is I always find certain things in one way or another make that huge difference.
1. You need to be strong in the head, the mind is the most powerful thing and is the number 1 answer to any success.
2. Always be positive, never negative, stay away from or ignore negativity.
3. Another thing I find that goes a long way, is being polite to people, treat people with respect and how you would want to be treated and accept criticism, positively and constructively.
4. Always be honest with yourself..... and others, or it will come back to haunt you in one way or another.
5. If you need to change a certain habit, or situation....you may need to look at what your doing, your surrounds, the people around you and this is when you need to make the decision to change it and set your goals.
.....and my favourite one of all, unlike all the ones above.......
6. Bite, kick, scratch and do what ever it takes to get where you want to go!!!!
NEVER GIVE UP
Here's some pic's of goals that have surrounded us here at Cocobongo this past year in one way or another and have been achieved, or on their way to being achieved - We really do surround ourselves with success here and I am a strong believer in the saying....Things always happen for a reason, at the time you wonder, why did this happen, or you may not think it good, but if you turn it around and focus on the positives you will usually always look back and know it has been beneficial in some strange way, it's how we learn and evolve!!
|Goal - The start of the new Gold Revolver Dancers - Just some teasers for 2013|
|Goal - Maximus trains hard to win Townsville's Hottest Male Body takes home cash and prizes and also gains himself a photo shoot with well known magazine photographer Denis Dwan|
|Goal - Football Legend Jarrod McCracken shapes up to raise money for charity! The celebrity "Fight for Life" event will see Jarrod step into the boxing ring against another all time great Carlos Spencer.|
|Goal - The gorgeous Lucy Tuttiet to enter Worlds Best Model and Miss Universe. She achieves a tittle of Worlds Best Body and 3rd runner up in Miss Universe.|
|Goal - Tigers Centrals to win the under 10's Grand Final ( which they did ) and to one day grow up and play for Australia like their idol - the great James (Jimmy) Tamou|
|Goal - To take a select crew from loyal Consortium Staff on a trip to the World Famous White-Haven Beach in the Whitsunday's - Was a fantastic trip I think all will remember for ever.|
|An amazing day on White Haven|
|Goal - To start and make successful the new cutting edge design of "Rambutan" coming 2013|
|Goal - Next time maybe a trip to Sydney to do the Sydney Harbour Bridge walk|
|Goal - To create your own paradise - but knowing when to give it up , there is always something bigger and better around the corner|
|Goal - These Townsville beauties gave the "Miss Hawaiian Tropics" Competition a run for it's money|
|Goal - Well this one we're not sure about ??????|
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GOALS....
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH HAPPINESS ......AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME WITH IT..........
LOTS OF LOVE SAGE xxx